Friday, October 9, 2020

Why you should never separate God and business/work.

  Why you should never separate God and business/work.


Alright, y'all know I'm a strong Christian.


We also know that I haven't always been a strong Christian. 


There was a time in my life where I wouldn't talk about God, anywhere. Except in my own house or a church.


I was what we call a Sunday Christian. 


You see God opened my eyes. He told me that it was all right to talk about him at work. 


He showed me that people would be interested in learning about him no matter where I was.


He showed me all of my social platforms are great areas to talk about him and that others want to know about him too.


I had somebody call me the other day and they said, “Dan I would love to have the courage and strength that you do when it comes to talking about God.” 


I asked him what they were talking about. 


They said, "Well, you're not afraid to talk about God anywhere! You put verses at the bottom of your web pages. You claim him in every aspect of your life. You give him full credit for everything that's ever happened to you."


They brought up something that never crossed my mind. I give God credit for everything. I'm not scared of him. I'm not scared to admit that I know him, that I love him, and I know that he uses me. 


You see I know that God exists and I know that God works in my business, the same as he works and so many other businesses around the world. 


God wants us to succeed, he wants us to prosper, he wants us to win. 


Why would you take away the best thing that could ever happen to your business by being scared that a customer might leave if you talk about God?


Think about what you can do to keep God in your life. Think about what you can do to add him to your business, to add him to your work life.  I encourage you to go out and be a HOT Christian, not a lukewarm one!


No comments:

Post a Comment