Friday, October 23, 2020

Keeping God 1st in every aspect

  Keeping God 1st in every aspect


Keeping God first is easy. I know from experience, much like the rest the world does. 


I know that I'm a sinner, I know that I have issues, I know that I struggle every day. 


The great thing is that I also know that I do my best to keep God first in every aspect. 


I know God is there for me. I know that he's here to help me. I know that when I am struggling he will give me a hand up.


I remember a few years ago when I was first getting to know God for real. 


You see I grew up in a Christian house and my mom and dad did a great job raising us and they taught me that God was there, God really existed, & Christ died for our sins.


As you know sometimes we don't listen to our parents, 


Sometimes we have to learn the hard way.


When I found God, it truly was an amazing part of my life. I started reading The Bible. Instantly I stopped cursing. It was at that point in my life that I knew God was there. God was alive. God was the reason for everything.


From then on I vowed to keep God in every aspect of my life. 


It wasn't long after that I stepped down as CEO of Eclipse DOT and named God is CEO of the company. Shortly after that, our company thrived under God's command. We realized we were here for his work. We realized that we were helping others under his commands.


Let's keep the conversation going. Be sure to share this post as well as comment about how you keep God first in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment