Friday, September 11, 2020

Being a leader when you're not In-charge

 Being a leader when you're not In-charge


Some of the best leaders I've known have never truly been managers or been in charge of anyone. They know how to get people motivated, they know how to inspire them without actually having authority.


Let's talk about Dean Graziosi. Dean is a motivator, he is a leader.  

His purpose is to help people in the self-knowledge industry.

He knows how important it is for people to have control over their own growth.  

He doesn't really have any authority over anyone but still, he leads so many to success.


Personally, I've been in this situation many times.

Where I have no authority over people but get to help them ensure they are in compliance with federal regulations. 

The scare tactic hardly works for in this situation. 

On the other hand, I can sell them on the idea of why it's important for them to be in compliance. 

I can make them think that it's their decision.


You see, good leaders don't need credit for what they're doing, they don't need to be in charge, they don't need to have authority over others. 


The last person I want to talk about is Christ.  He took 12 strangers and didn't ask them what they were doing. He said come follow me and I will make you fishers of men. 

He was a leader.

He led them and still leads us today.


We challenge you today to go out in a position where you're not in authority and be a leader. If you are in a position of authority see what leaders work with you and for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment