Friday, July 24, 2020

Wake UP Early!

 Waking up earlier to add time to your day


I can't tell you how many books that I've read that have told me to wake up earlier to add extra time to your day. When I first started reading these books, I thought man these authors are crazy. 


What are they smoking? 


Then I decided to start listening to them. 


I set my alarm clock 15 minutes earlier on the first day. I started waking up at 5:45. The next week I set my alarm 15 minutes earlier again, and got up at 5:30.


Now I wake up without an alarm clock just before 4:30 every day without even thinking about it. 


It is our great thing!


Here's what I found by waking up earlier. 


When it comes time to go to bed in the evening, I'm ready to go to sleep. I'm bedded down by 9 o'clock, and asleep by 9:30- 10pm every night.


When I get up at 4:30, I have time to do everything I want to do before anyone in my house ever thinks about opening their eyes. 


I get so much work done in the morning before any of my kids get out of bed.  


We all have a magic time and I've discovered that my magic time is between 5:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. If I can have that & not be disturbed. my creativity levels soar higher than any other time of the day.


Here's my recommendation for you. 


Start this week by waking up 15 minutes earlier. Then do the same thing next week 15 minutes earlier again. See what it does for you, see how it changes the amount of work you get done. 


Let me know after you try it. What were your results?


In the comments tell me what time you're getting up I'd love to know


PS. I almost forgot, never hit the snooze button! 


No comments:

Post a Comment